Bill Lindsey Endowed Scholarship Fund
Bill retired in May 2013 from his role as Director and “Founder” of the Executive MBA (EMBA) Program at Loyola Marymount University. We are recognizing his hard work and extraordinary dedication by starting an endowed scholarship fund in his honor. Throughout the last 13 years (and for a total of 18 years at LMU), Bill has had a significant impact on those who have been involved in the EMBA program as students, alumni, faculty and staff. This fund will provide scholarship support to graduate business students with a preference for professionals returning to school to pursue their MBA —something we feel will make Bill extremely happy! Click here to view photos from Bill's Retirement Party!
We are happy to report that the fund has exceeded $150,000! Thank you to those who have participated in this effort and to those who will do so in the future. An endowed fund is invested by LMU and will provide an annual distribution of approximately 5% each year in perpetuity. Determination for the recipients of the annual award will be made by the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs for the College of Business Administration.
If you donate $1,000 or more to this fund, you will become a part of an exclusive group of LMU supporters known as Presidential Donors. As a Presidential Donor, you are also a CBA Dean's Associate and will receive the following courtesies:
- Invitations to special events on campus such as lectures and presentations by prominent faculty or visiting scholars.
- Invitation to Presidential Donor Mass and Brunch.
- Invitation to the Presidential Donor Night at the Movies, a private movie screening and reception at Sony Studios.
- Invitations to regional events (LMU hosts events in such cities as Phoenix, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle).
- Current parents will receive an invitation to attend a special reception during Family Weekend.
If you have any questions, please contact Roberta Kuhlman, Director of Development, LMU College of Business Administration, at email@example.com.
Michael Alexander EMBA ‘11
Susan Swinburne EMBA ‘07
If you would like to donate, please select “Give to area(s) of your choice in the College of Business Administration” and then select the Bill Lindsey Endowed Scholarship fund. Thank you!