Apply Now for Fall 2018
The LMU Executive MBA Program is now accepting applications for the class entering Fall 2018. Sections of the application package can be submitted separately as they are completed. You will be notified as items are received and when your application package is complete. In order to maintain a highly-collaborative and personalized learning environment, enrollment is limited.
- Applications are now being accepted for fall 2018. The early admissions deadline is Friday, Feb. 16, 2018.
- Interview: Interview with a member of the Executive MBA Admissions Committee. Click here to schedule your EMBA interview.
- Application: Complete and submit online application and fee. The $100 application fee can be paid online and is non-refundable. Pay your application fee now. The application fee is waived for active duty military personnel and veterans.
- College/University Transcripts: Request official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended be sent to Executive MBA Admissions, Loyola Marymount University, 1 LMU Drive, MS 8386, Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659. International candidates who have completed their postsecondary education from an institution outside the U.S. must have their transcripts translated and evaluated by a U.S. transcript evaluation service.
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation (LOR) are required. The LORs should come from current/former colleagues (e.g. supervisor, peer and/or client) with whom you have worked closely and who can assess your capabilities and leadership potential. Click here to download LOR forms.
- GMAT: The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) generally is not required. Applicants whose prior academic work and professional experience do not clearly demonstrate the capability to perform high quality graduate-level work may be asked to take the GMAT. That determination will be made after the personal interview and initial application screening. If the GMAT is required, results should be sent to Executive MBA Admissions (ETS code 4403).
Admitted candidates must confirm their commitment to attend and provide a non-refundable deposit of $1,000. The deposit will be applied to your tuition. The payment can be made by check or money order to Loyola Marymount University and sent to:
Executive MBA Admissions
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive, MS 8386
Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
The Executive MBA Program staff is available to assist you throughout the application process and respond to any questions you may have. Please contact our office at:
Toll Free: 877.568.8585