- Ranked 27th nationally in U.S. News & World Report's 2021 Best Executive MBA Programs
- Ranked 9th in the West by Ivy Exec in 2020
- Ranked Tier 1 by CEO Magazine
Executive MBA Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with an appropriate level of scholarship from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- A significant amount of professional, management or entrepreneurial experience (8+ years preferred).
The EMBA Admission Committee looks for individuals who demonstrate:
- Leadership Potential: Career arch of successful engagements (e.g. business, professional, community); evidence of potential for senior management.
- Capability: Analytical aptitude and capability to meet the program's rigorous academic requirements.
- Motivation: Highly motivated for personal and professional development; commitment necessary to sustain active participation in the program.
- Learning Style: Embrace learning in a collaborative environment, gaining insights from your fellow classmates' expertise and sharing your own to enrich the learning process.
Applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application. In order to maintain a highly-collaborative and personalized learning environment, enrollment is limited. We encourage all applicants to submit their application as early as possible.
Fall (August) 2021
Space remains available in our incoming fall 2021 class for qualified candidates who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. If you are interested in starting the program this fall (classes begin in late August), please complete your application as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to consider applications for fall 2021 from international applicants who require a student visa.
Fall (August) 2022
- January 6, 2022: Round 1
- March 6, 2022: Round 2
- May 6, 2022: Round 3 (All international applicants are strongly encourage to apply by this date.)
- July 6, 2022: Round 4 (Final deadline for all applicants to the program; candidates are strongly encouraged to apply well before the deadline.)