- #27 in U.S. News & World Report's 2021 Best Executive MBA Programs
- #16 in the West in Ivy Exec's 2021 Best Executive MBA Programs
Executive MBA Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- A significant amount of professional, management or entrepreneurial experience (8+ years preferred).
The EMBA Admission Committee looks for individuals who demonstrate:
- Leadership Potential: Career arch of successful engagements (e.g. business, professional, community); evidence of potential for senior management.
- Capability: Analytical aptitude and capability to meet the program's rigorous academic requirements.
- Motivation: Highly motivated for personal and professional development; commitment necessary to sustain active participation in the program.
- Learning Style: Embrace learning in a collaborative environment, gaining insights from your fellow classmates' expertise and sharing your own to enrich the learning process.
Applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application. In order to maintain a highly-collaborative and personalized learning environment, enrollment is limited.
Fall (August) 2023
The fall 2023 semester begins on August 28, 2023. Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply well before the final deadline.
- January 6, 2023: Round 1
- March 6, 2023: Round 2
- May 6, 2023: Round 3
- July 6, 2023: Round 4