- Ranked 27th nationally in U.S. News & World Report's 2021 Best Executive MBA Programs
- Ranked 9th in the West by Ivy Exec in 2020
- Ranked Tier 1 by CEO Magazine
Executive MBA Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with an appropriate level of scholarship from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- A significant amount of professional, management or entrepreneurial experience (8+ years preferred).
The EMBA Admission Committee looks for individuals who demonstrate:
- Leadership Potential: Career arch of successful engagements (e.g. business, professional, community); evidence of potential for senior management.
- Capability: Analytical aptitude and capability to meet the program's rigorous academic requirements.
- Motivation: Highly motivated for personal and professional development; commitment necessary to sustain active participation in the program.
- Learning Style: Embrace learning in a collaborative environment, gaining insights from your fellow classmates' expertise and sharing your own to enrich the learning process.
Applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application. In order to maintain a highly-collaborative and personalized learning environment, enrollment is limited. We encourage all applicants to submit their application as early as possible.
Fall (August) 2022
- January 6, 2022: Round 1
- March 6, 2022: Round 2
- May 6, 2022: Round 3 (All international applicants are strongly encouraged to apply by this date.)
- July 6, 2022: Round 4 (Final deadline for all applicants to the program; candidates are strongly encouraged to apply well before the deadline.)