Our program offers a truly unique experience you won't find elsewhere, including:
- Advanced knowledge and skills for leading and managing effectively
- Emphasis on personal and professional development
- Saturday-only classes for optimal work-life balance
- Highly-integrated curriculum that mirrors real-world business situations
- Small class size and personalized attention that enhances learning
- Strong international component to broaden understanding of global business environment
- Focus on ethical decision making
- Insight on how to navigate the dynamics of today's complex organizations
- Ranked 27th nationally in U.S. News & World Report's 2021 Best Executive MBA Programs
- Ranked in Tier 1 by CEO Magazine in 2020
On-line applications for fall 2020 are available here. Applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application. In order to maintain a highly-collaborative and personalized learning environment, enrollment is limited.We encourage all applicants to submit their application as early as possible.
- Interview: Interview with a member of the Executive MBA Admissions Committee. Click here to schedule your EMBA interview.
Application: Complete and submit an online application and pay a $50 non-refundable application fee.
College/University Transcripts:Provide transcripts for all colleges or universities you have attended. You may upload unofficial transcripts directly into your online application. You should request an official electronic transcript from any institution where you earned a degree. Request that official transcripts be sent via email to email@example.com.
Currently we are unable to process paper transcripts due to the COVID-19 campus shutdown. If your university is unable to send an official transcript electronically, please scan and upload a copy of your transcript into your application, or scan and e-mail it as a pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International candidates who have completed their postsecondary education from an institution outside the U.S. must have their transcripts translated and evaluated by a U.S. transcript evaluation service.
Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation (LOR) are required. The LORs should come from current/former colleagues (e.g. supervisor, peer and/or client) with whom you have worked closely and who can assess your capabilities and leadership potential.
GMAT: The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) generally is not required. Applicants whose prior academic work and professional experience do not clearly demonstrate the capability to perform high quality graduate-level work may be asked to take the GMAT. That determination will be made after the personal interview and initial application screening. If the GMAT is required, results should be sent to Executive MBA Admissions (ETS code 4403).
Admitted candidates must confirm their commitment to attend and provide a non-refundable deposit of $1,000. The deposit will be applied to your tuition. The payment can be made by check or money order to Loyola Marymount University and sent to:
Executive MBA Admissions
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive, MS 8386
Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
The Executive MBA Program staff is available to assist you throughout the application process and respond to any questions you may have. Please contact our office at:
Toll Free: 877.568.8585