Prepare for Your Degree
Our OnBoarding Program will introduce you to the LMU Executive MBA and help strengthen your foundational skills so you'll be ready to start classes with confidence. Participation is completely voluntary and there is no additional cost.
Our OnBoarding Program is designed to:
- Help incoming students transition back into a structured learning environment.
- Clarify individual key strengths, professional development interests and goals.
- Introduce a variety of business themes/disciplines.
- Provide resources for strengthening foundational competencies.
Personal Development and Skills Workshops
These classes are offered on Saturday mornings leading up to the beginning of the fall semester. In addition to covering key business concepts and technical skills, you will jumpstart your professional development with content designed to start engaging the executive leader inside of you. Further, they are an opportunity for you to ease back into "student mode" and meet other members of the EMBA program (faculty and incoming students).
Previous workshops offered included:
- Spirituality Amidst Crisis: Questions Business Schools Don't Ask
- Happiness Hacking
- Brand You
- Individual and Organizational Resilience
- Building Trust: Key to Elite Organizations
- Decision-making with Big Data
- Become a Power Presenter
- Time Management
- Accounting Basics
- Microsoft Excel Skills