EMBA Information Sessions
- Ranked 14th nationally in U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Best Graduate EMBA Programs
- CEO Magazine gave the program its highest rating, Tier 1, and 12th overall in its 2018 Global MBA rankings
- Saturday-only classes means less conflicts with work
- OnBoarding Program prepares you to go back to school at no additional cost
- Small, collaborative classes with successful, highly-motivated peers
- GMAT is not required in most cases
Applications will be accepted for the Fall 2020 cohort class starting September 2019. Information events for the Fall 2020 cohort class are scheduled. Use the form below to schedule an information session. Click here to schedule your required EMBA interview. We ask that you send your resume in advance to email@example.com, or bring it with you to the interview.